Custom Arch Fitter® Orthotics
NW Injury & Rehab Center is proud to present custom orthotics. We have aligned ourselves with the leaders in custom orthotic technology. Our office is equipped with the knowledge, experience and the tools to make sure you end up with the best orthotics that make your feet feel brand new.
Unfortunately, not all orthotics are created equal, and when it comes to custom orthotics, you get what you pay for. Because our patients health and wellness is of vital importance to us, as is our reputation, we only offer the best orthotics through a company that has a proven track record. The following list is a few advantages compared to over-the-counter shoe inserts:
- Individually designed for you.
- Colorful and fun top cover options.
- Special adjustments are made to address pronation issues, leg length inequality, bunions, heel spurs, and many others.
- All 3 of the arches in the foot can be corrected and supported.
- Only top materials are used.
- Guaranteed satisfaction or your money back.
- Multiple adjustments can be made to the orthotic to ensure best fit.
- 1 year Warranty
One main advantage of our orthotics service is you have access to our on-staff physicians and soft tissue experts that can evaluate the results of your orthotic ensuring you get better posture up into your shoulders, your knee orientation is correct, and bring better balance to your gait so you can get back to enjoying a lifestyle of pain-free physical activity. Everyone from athletes and weekend warriors to children and elderly can benefit from our custom orthotics.
If you are experiencing any of the conditions listed below and want to know whether or not custom orthotics is for you, please call our office today to set up a free consult with one of our doctors.
- Foot Pain
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Ankle Pain
- Knee or Hip Pain
- Low Back Pain
- Achilles Tendonitis
- Heel or Bone Spur
- Flat Feet
- Over Pronation or Supination
- Fat Pad Atrophy
- Hammer Toes
- Ingrown Toenails
- Tibialis Posterior Tendonitis